SentosaTM SX101 – Extraction & PCR Setup in One
The SentosaTM SX101 is a flexible automated pipetting system that offers a unique and easy to use workflow for nucleic acid extraction and PCR setup, for up to 4 assays simultaneously. Throughput of up to 48 samples can be processed within 2 hours.
The tube holder plate that holds the SentosaTM SA PCR reagents is color coded to allow the operator to match it with the corresponding reagent cap colors. This minimizes the risk of placing reagents in the wrong positions. The adaptor that holds the tube holder plate and reagents is kept chilled for temperature sensitive master mix. The whole PCR setup is covered during extraction steps to prevent any possibility of contamination to the reagents.
- Works in combination with Rotor-Gene Q for downstream amplification and detection
- In-built thermomixer module that supports SentosaTM SX Extraction kit
- Preset IVD protocols for the SentosaTM SX workflow
- Color coding on tube holder to match reagent cap color to ensure correct positioning of reagents. Inscribed names provide further confirmation on the right placement
- Automated workflow with ID tracking functionality to ensure sample traceability
- Primary tubes handling on-board
- Barcoding of samples to reduce manual input error rates and saves time
- Pre-scan with optical sensor before each run to ensure sufficient quantity and types of tips and labwares
- Continuous audit trail with user specific digital signatures in compliance to CFR 21 Part 11
- Easy to clean, low maintenance & service requirement
- Small and compact footprint (W107;H67;D61 cm)
Ordering Information and Related Products
For more detailed information, questions and orders, kindly send your enquiries to: