Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and conduct application training of Vela Diagnostics’ NGS & qPCR products to customers, ensuring a high degree of satisfaction
- Acquire the necessary product knowledge, training and presentation skills to deliver efficient and effective training to customers
- Support Sales and Marketing department by providing pre-sales technical discussions, demonstrations and/or presentations of Vela Diagnostic's workflows and products; and providing technical details and input prior to, during and after sales calls.
- Support Marketing activities or campaigns by providing product demonstrations and presentations in conferences, seminars or exhibitions.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance and deliver exceptional technical support directly to customers (i.e. via phone calls, emails onsite visit and remote visits), via distributors and Global Support Team, ensuring all support cases are properly documented and in compliance with Vela’s procedures.
- Handle customer feedback and complaint cases by working with Product Management and Quality Assurance, ensuring all complaints are resolved in a timely manner and to the expectations of the customers.
- Provide analyses, feedback and recommendations on the performance of products and document all activities in accordance with Vela procedures.
- Utilize data collected from customers to improve the quality and cost of products through a proactive program that includes interaction with internal network.
- Share information, knowledge and experience with all members of the Support Team as well as contributing to building and maintaining a high level of expertise.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Strong background in molecular biology, genetics, genomics and bioinformatics.
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience with qPCR ,NGS technologies and automated liquid handlers.
- Bioinformatics experience with analyzing NGS data a plus.
- Proficiency with linux command line a plus.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (M.S/PhD preferred) required.
- Able to develop in-depth technical related troubleshooting skills; exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
- Good written and verbal communication in English, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Proven training and presentation skills.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-oriented.
- This position requires travel (50%) domestically and internationally (less frequent).
- Willingness to take on new tasks and responsibilities.
- Willingness to accommodate flexible schedules as needed.
Please contact email@example.com if interested.